Thursday, 14 February 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Chun fiafrú den Aire Dlí agus...
- Order of Business (115 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the promissory note arrangement, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. and to conclude no later than 1 p.m., with the contribution of spokespersons not to exceed...
- Promissory Note Arrangement: Statements (61 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Hayes, to the Chamber and invite him to proceed.
- Defence Forces (Second World War Amnesty and Immunity) Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (14 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Defence, Deputy Paul Kehoe, to the House. Amendment No. 1 has been ruled out of order.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Asylum Seeker Accommodation (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Tá mé thar bheith buíoch gur tháinig sé isteach chun an cheist seo a phlé. The matter relates to the direct provision system and the accommodation...
- Parking Regulations (11 speeches)
I wish to raise the proposed introduction of paid parking in Howth. I am not opposed to paid parking in all circumstances as it makes sense in certain cases. In Malahide it was the businesses...
- Organ Donation (4 speeches)
This matter relates to organ donation and I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to address it. The matter was raised at the Joint Committee on Health and Children last week, with...
- Hospital Services (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I raise this issue on foot of a news report from last week or the week before concerning a young person who had a cochlear implant inserted and who...