Wednesday, 13 February 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Denis O?Donovan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Order of Business (63 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, address to the House by Ms Phil Prendergast, MEP, in accordance with the arrangements passed by a motion of the House on 12 February 2013; No. 2, Industrial...
- Address to Seanad Éireann by Ms Phil Prendergast, MEP. (43 speeches)
I welcome Ms Phil Prendergast, MEP, to the House. She was a Member of this House for a long number of years and contributed greatly to debates in the past. I wish her well in her new role.
- Industrial Development (Science Foundation Ireland)(Amendment) Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (45 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Child Care (Amendment) Bill 2013: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Child Care Act 1991; and to provide for related matters.
- Child Care (Amendment) Bill 2013: Second and Subsequent Stages (16 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- National Lottery: Motion (112 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Deputy Howlin, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services (3 speeches)
I rise to raise the issue of Bandon Community Hospital and to acknowledge the tremendous work done by our former Seanad colleague, Peter Callanan, over many years in trying to resolve the issue....
- Further Education and Training Programmes (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State back to the house. He is taking this Adjournment matter on behalf of the Minister for Education and Skills. He will be aware of the cuts announced in the last...