Tuesday, 12 February 2013
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Mark Daly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and...
- Order of Business (135 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the arrangements for the address to the House by Ms Phil Prendergast, MEP, on 13 February 2013, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order...
- Address to Seanad Éireann: Motion (1 speech)
I move: "That, in accordance with Standing Order 57(2) and the decision of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges, Seanad Éireann agrees that Phil Prendergast M.E.P. shall attend and be heard...
- International Agreements: Referral to Joint Committee (4 speeches)
I move: That, the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect...
- Taxi Regulation Bill 2012: Committee Stage (88 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Alan Kelly, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Rural Transport Scheme (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. The issue I wish to raise concerns the rural transport scheme especially in Kerry. I understand the 12 months contracts have been shortened to six months and I...
- Hospital Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Alex White, to the House.
- Schools Building Projects Status (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Skills to the House and I call on Senator Moran to commence.
- Water and Sewerage Schemes (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Hogan. Senator Moloney is very excited that the Minister is present to take this matter.