Wednesday, 28 November 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Go dtabharfaidh an tAire Dlí...
- Order of Business (69 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Transport (Córas Iompair Éireann and Subsidiary Companies Borrowings) Bill 2012 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of...
- Request to move Adjournment of Seanad under Standing Order 30 (7 speeches)
I have notice from Senator John Crown regarding a motion he wishes to raise under Standing Order 30. I call the Senator to give notice of the motion before I give my ruling.
- Transport (Córas Iompair Éireann and Subsidiary Companies Borrowings) Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (39 speeches)
- Employment Permits (Amendment) Bill 2012: Second Stage (30 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Sherlock, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Wildlife Conservation (11 speeches)
One matter will be taken immediately with the remaining three to be taken at 5.30 p.m. I call Senator Paul Coghlan who has five minutes and the Minister of State will have five minutes to reply.
- Refugee Accommodation (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Táim thar a bheith buíoch de as teacht isteach chun an cheist seo a fhreagairt. The Minister of State may be aware that I have raised the direct provision...
- Regulation of Tobacco Industry (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State back to the House. I feel very strongly about this issue. As in many other countries, smoking in Ireland is a serious public health issue and one that quite...
- Medical Cards (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking the time to attend the House. A practical problem is arising in the north west over medical cards, particularly in County Donegal. In other parts of the...