Thursday, 22 November 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Children...
- Order of Business (106 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Civil Defence Bill 2012 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business.
- Civil Defence Bill: Committee and Remaining Stages (29 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Request to move Adjournment of Seanad under Standing Order 30 (10 speeches)
I have received a request from Senator Rónán Mullen on a matter of public interest that he wishes to raise under Standing Order 30. I call on him to state the matter before I give my ruling.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Youth Employment Initiatives (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Jimmy Deenihan.
- Departmental Expenditure (4 speeches)
Cuirim céad fáilte roimh an Aire. Táim thar a bheith sásta gur é féin atá anseo leis an cheist seo a fhreagairt. Tá gach duine ag faire na bpinginí maidir le cúrsaí buiséid agus mar...