Tuesday, 27 November 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Denis O'Donovan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Finance to...
- Order of Business (175 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the revision of Standing Orders (Private Business), to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, motion regarding...
- Report of Joint Committee on Standing Orders (Private Business): Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, in respect of the Report of the Joint Committee on Standing Orders (Private Business) on the Revision of Standing Orders (Private Business) 1939, dated 7 November 2012, and with...
- European Funds: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of...
- Sexual Violence in Conflict: Motion (20 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Joe Costello, to the House.
- National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Bill 2012: Second Stage (18 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Flood Relief (9 speeches)
I am glad that a very understanding and sympathetic Minister of State is taking this matter.
- Courts Service (8 speeches)
Táim an-bhuíoch den Chathaoirleach as ligint domsa an t-ábhar seo a ardú ar Athló an tSeanaid anocht. Is ábhar an-thábhachtach é seo maidir le teach cúirte Ceanannais Móir, Contae na...