Wednesday, 6 June 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Go dtabharfaidh an tAire Coimirce...
- Order of Business. (100 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re proposal for a directive on the freezing and confiscating of proceeds of crime in the European Union - referral to the Joint Committee on Justice,...
- European Union Treaty: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of the area of...
- Referral to Joint Committee: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, in relation to the Joint Committee on Finance and the Public Service draft Ninth Report: Report on the Principle of Acceptance by Public Bodies of Recommendations of the Ombudsman,...
- Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2012: Second Stage (28 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (5 speeches)
Before coming to Private Members' business, I call the Leader.
- EU Directives: Referral to Joint Committee (2 speeches)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of...
- NAMA and Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Transparency Bill 2011: Second Stage (91 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister, Deputy Michael Noonan, to the House. This is important legislation and I ask the Minister to consider it thoroughly....
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
Social Welfare Benefits
- Redundancy Payments (9 speeches)
I have a very short question. I ask the Minister to outline the details of an evaluation carried out by the Government prior to the introduction of the new redundancy arrangements, as they place...