Wednesday, 27 July 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.00 a.m.
- Order of Business (116 speeches)
The Order of Business is: No. 1, Criminal Justice Bill 2011 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to commence on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 1 p.m.; No. 2,...
- Criminal Justice Bill 2011: Committee and Remaining Stages (22 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Alan shatter. We are on Committee Stage. We will deal with each section.
- Criminal Justice (Community Service) (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2011: Committee and Remaining Stages (9 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2011 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil]: Report and Final Stages (15 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 113, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on...
- Commission of Investigation Report into the Catholic Diocese of Cloyne: Motion (93 speeches, 2 comments)
I call on the Leader of the House to move the motion on the report by the Commission of Investigation into the Catholic Diocese of Cloyne.
- Family Home Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to prohibit the granting of a court order for the possession of a primary family home except in circumstances where the court has been presented with a verifiable, detailed...
- Family Home Bill 2011: Second Stage (42 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am delighted to have the opportunity to introduce this Bill. Senator Thomas Byrne and I worked on it and it was informed by a body of work...