Friday, 8 July 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
In accordance with the order of the House agreed to yesterday, we will begin with No. 1, Medical Practitioners (Amendment) Bill 2011 - Second Stage.
- Medical Practitioners (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (71 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Medical Practitioners (Amendment) Bill 2011: Committee and Remaining Stages (12 speeches)
- Medical Practitioners (Amendment) Bill 2011: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Medical Practitioners...
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I move: "That the sitting be suspended until 3.30 p.m." I wish to amend the order of yesterday so that the House might suspend until 3.30 p.m. to debate the Defence (Amendment) Bill 2011.
- Defence (Amendment) Bill 2011: Report and Final Stages (109 speeches)
Before we commence I remind Senators that except the proposer of an amendment, who may reply to the discussion on it, Senators may speak only once on Report Stage. Also, each amendment must be...