Tuesday, 19 July 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health to have...
- Order of Business (79 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the amendment of Standing Order 57 of the Standing Orders of Seanad Éireann relative to public business, to be taken without debate; No. 2, motion to...
- Standing Order 57: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, with effect from the 20th July, 2011 and until further notice in the 24th Seanad, Standing Order 57 of the Standing Orders of Seanad...
- Seanad Public Petitions Committee: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the adoption of the following terms of reference for the Seanad Public Petitions Committee (SPPC), established under Standing Orders 92-95 and in accordance...
- Finance (No. 3) Bill: Committee and Remaining Stages (37 speeches)
- Residential Institutions (Redress) Bill 2011: Second Stage (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Residential Institutions Redress (Amendment) Bill 2011: Committee and Remaining Stages (5 speeches)