Wednesday, 1 December 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (16 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (220 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill 2008 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, Communications...
- Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill 2008: Committee Stage (84 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice and Law Reform, Deputy Dermot Ahern, and wish him well following his recent announcement.
- Business of Seanad (26 speeches)
Is the acting leader in a position to say whether we can take a gap between the two Stages?
- Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill 2008: Committee Stage (Resumed). (70 speeches)
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010: Committee Stage (100 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Ryan.
- Lost at Sea Scheme: Motion (47 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann supports the findings and recommendations of the Ombudsman's Special Report on the Lost at Sea Scheme; and calls on the Government to implement these recommendations....
- Prevention of Corruption (Amendment) Bill 2008: Report and Final Stages (18 speeches)
Before commencing I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of the amendment, who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. On Report Stage...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Water and Sewerage Schemes (4 speeches)
Many who have visited County Galway in recent years have been fortunate enough to visit the picturesque village of Kinvara on the west coast of Galway, which I argue is one of the most...
- Mental Health Services (11 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Moloney, who is responsible for disability. I want him to outline the reason for the delay in ratification of the...
- National Lottery Funding (3 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. This Adjournment matter concerns the allocation of funding from the national lottery. The amount of money accruing to the Exchequer from the national...