Tuesday, 7 December 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 12.00 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and...
- Order of Business (66 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Communication Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010 - Committee Stage resumed, to be taken at the conclusion at the Order of Business and adjourn not later than...
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
With the agreement of the House, I propose the sitting be suspended until 1.30 p.m., as the Minister of State is not available.
- Communications Regulation (Postal Services) Bill 2010: Committee Stage (Resumed) (146 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Teacher Training (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State but point out that he may have to leave the Chamber to attend a vote in the Dáil.
- School Equipment (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State back to the House.