Wednesday, 15 December 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Corrigan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (60 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2010, changed from Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) (No. 2) Bill 2010 - Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of...
- Social Welfare and Pensions Bill 2010: Second Stage (79 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I ask the Acting Leader to suspend the sitting, as there is a vote in the other House.
- Financial Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (No. 2) Bill 2010: Committee and Remaining Stages (74 speeches)
- Fish Quotas: Motion (40 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann supports the Government in their endeavours to improve fish quotas for Irish Fishermen in light of the annual review due this week; and supports the Minister and...
- Croke Park Agreement: Statements (18 speeches)
I thank the House for its interest in this issue.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Health Centres (28 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to raise this important matter. The Leopardstown, Ballyogan and Stepaside areas of south Dublin have seen a significant level of development in recent years, resulting...