Thursday, 28 October 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brendan Ryan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister for...
- Order of Business (97 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the macro-economic and fiscal outlook, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 3 p.m., if not...
- Macro-Economic and Fiscal Outlook: Statements (31 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Mansergh.
- Child Care Inquiry Report: Statements (24 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Barry Andrews.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Employment Support Services (5 speeches)
I welcome the Tánaiste and Minister for Education and Skills, Deputy Coughlan.
- Employment Action Plan (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this matter. I have met a number of people who either left school in the past year or two, could be just coming up to their leaving certificate...
- Scéim Tógála Scoileanna (2 speeches)
Ba mhaith liom fáilte a chur roimh an Tánaiste chuig an Teach. I Ráth Tó le roinnt blianta anuas tá tuismitheoirí ag iarraidh gaelscoil áitiúil a bhunú. Tá fás tagtha ar a lán sa...