Wednesday, 27 October 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 12.00 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maurice Cummins that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (49 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the national housing development survey report; No. 2, statements on the Food Harvest 2020 report; and No. 35, Private Members' business, motion No....
- National Housing Development Survey Report: Statements (44 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Finneran.
- Food Harvest 2020 Report: Statements (21 speeches, 1 comment)
I am glad to have the opportunity to discuss the Food Harvest 2020 report in the Seanad. Food Harvest 2020 is an ambitious but realistic strategy for growth in the agrifood sector in the next...
- Diabetes Treatment and Management: Motion. (23 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: - acknowledges the public health concerns surrounding diabetes and its increasing prevalence; - recognises the work already done in the area of strategic policy...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services (16 speeches)
The south-east region has a population of more than 470,000 people, one of the highest population bases as far as regional health care is concerned. The south-east region has the critical mass...