Tuesday, 19 October 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (111 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Report of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, Construction Contracts Bill 2010...
- Standing Orders Relative to Public Business: Report of Committee on Procedure and Privileges (1 speech)
I move: That the Report of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges on Standing Orders Relative to Public Business be adopted, laid before the Seanad and printed.
- Construction Contracts Bill 2010: Order for Committee Stage (2 speeches)
When is it proposed to take Committee Stage of the Construction Contracts Bill 2010?
- Restructuring of Vocational Education Committees: Statements (57 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Skills, Deputy Haughey.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- School Equipment (7 speeches, 2 comments)
To sum up in regard to the VEC issue, we are very disappointed. It is clear no thought went into it and it is a half-baked approach to restructuring. Listening to how it was managed, it seems...
- Radon Gas (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, who is here to reply to this matter, which relates to the dangers of radon gas. Radon is a radioactive gas which is present in the ground and which, when it...
- Criminal Prosecutions (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter. I do not approach this question in any racial or prejudicial manner but with the wish to create an awareness of the issue for...