Thursday, 7 October 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paul Bradford that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education...
- Order of Business (90 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on trading and investing in a smart economy, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 2.30 p.m., if not...
- Trading and Investing in a Smart Economy: Statements (39 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kelleher to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Haughey, back to the House.
- Podiatry Services (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise on the Adjournment the issue of podiatry services for people with diabetes. A very strong campaign has been conducted across the country,...
- Electricity Charges (4 speeches)
I wish to raise with the Minister of State the electricity charges being imposed on the business sector, in particular small and medium sized enterprises and the affect these are having in terms...