Wednesday, 16 December 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business (59 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2009 - Committee and Remaining Stages, with Committee Stage to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2009: Committee Stage (101 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Social and Family Affairs back to the House.
- Visit of Czech Delegation (3 speeches)
Before continuing with Committee Stage I have the honour to extend a warm welcome to the delegation from the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic, members of the standing commission on...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill: Committee Stage (Resumed) (182 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 1:
- Budget 2010: Motion (158 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: noting that: the Budget forecasts a further cut in employment levels of 65,000 in 2010, after the estimated fall of 165,000 this year; the OECD, the European...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2009: Committee Stage (Resumed) (301 speeches)
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2009: Motion for Earlier Signature (7 speeches)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2o of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Social Welfare and...