Wednesday, 9 December 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Shane Ross that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister for...
- Order of Business (140 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the report by the Commission of Investigation into the Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin (resumed), to resume at the conclusion of the Order of...
- Report by Commission of Investigation into Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin: Statements (Resumed) (18 speeches)
Senators: I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Barry Andrews to the House.
- Farming and Agrifood Sector: Statements (35 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. Spokespersons have ten minutes and all other Senators, seven minutes. The Minister of State will be called on to conclude not later than 3.20 p.m.
- Consumer Protection (Gift Vouchers) Bill 2009: Second Stage (23 speeches, 1 comment)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Export Credit Insurance (17 speeches)
I would like to highlight the need for the Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment to ensure access to export credit insurance for exporters. I am sorry the Tánaiste, Deputy...
- Higher Education Grants (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Curran. The issue I raise affects many young people in Donegal. I preface my remarks by saying I will focus on Donegal, in particular the situation in...
- Community Development (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter. I also thank the Minister of State for coming in to the House, as he has line responsibility...