Tuesday, 15 December 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Election of Member (1 speech)
I have to announce that the following Member has been elected to fill the casual vacancy in the membership of the Seanad to which the resolution of Seanad Éireann of 15 October 2009 has...
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from the Senator Pearse Doherty that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health...
- Order of Business (86 speeches, 1 comment)
As Leader of the House, I warmly welcome and congratulate Senator Niall Ó Brolcháin from Galway city on becoming a Member of the 23rd Seanad. It is a proud and memorable day for him, his wife,...
- Joint Committee on the Constitutional Amendment on Children: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That the Order of Seanad Éireann of 15 October, 2009, in relation to the Joint Committee on the Constitutional Amendment on Children be amended by the deletion of '16 December 2009' and...
- Social Welfare and Pensions (No. 2) Bill 2009: Second Stage (93 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Health Services (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire. An cheist atá os comhair an Tí agam ná cúram baile dóibh siúd atá tacaíocht de dhíth orthu sa bhaile agus na ciorruithe a cuireadh i bhfeidhm sa scéim...
- Pathology Service (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this serious and sad issue. I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Brady, for being here. I hope the seriousness and sensitivity of the matter...
- Flood Relief (7 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter and cuirim fáilte roimh an tAire Stáit.