Thursday, 10 December 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator John Paul Phelan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (202 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re joint report on Implementation of the Lisbon Treaty: Interim arrangement on enhanced role of Houses of the Oireachtas, to be taken, without debate, at...
- Report on Implementation of the Lisbon Treaty: Motion (4 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann — having regard to— (a) the provisions of the European Union Act, 2009 (''the Act''), and (b) the Joint Report of the Joint Committees on European Affairs and...
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2009: Second and Subsequent Stages (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Climate Change: Statements (51 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Áine Brady.
- Budget 2010: Statements (38 speeches)
The budget for 2010 has been formulated in the context of an unprecedented rate of economic decline which we have experienced in the past year and a half. As a small open economy, we could not...