Tuesday, 6 October 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Dominic Hannigan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business. (132 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Public Transport Regulation Bill 2009 - Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and adjourn not later than 6 p.m., if not...
- Public Transport Regulation Bill 2009: Committee Stage (79 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Public Procurement Policy (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Áine Brady.
- Local Development (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter. I also welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Áine Brady. It is ironic that the Minister of State also responded to a similar...
- Defence Forces Operations (4 speeches)
I refer to the need for the bomb disposal unit to be brought back to Finner, County Donegal. I appreciate that the Minister of State is in the House. So far on in the peace process, the last...