Wednesday, 28 October 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Paschal Donohoe that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Order of Business (121 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2009 - Second Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and adjourn not later than 5.30...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2009: Second Stage (Resumed) (25 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Appointments to Public Bodies Bill 2009: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to reform the appointment process of chairpersons and board members of public bodies and certain other special positions.
- Appointments to Public Bodies Bill 2009: Second Stage. (69 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Inter-Country Adoptions (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this issue for discussion on the Adjournment and I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Martin Mansergh, for coming to the House to respond. The problems...
- Schools Building Projects (2 speeches)
I thank the Chair for the opportunity to raise this issue. It concerns a school in my constituency, Scoil Chonaill Naofa, Bunbeg. I have raised this matter on a number of occasions in the...
- Denominational Schools (9 speeches)
I would like to share time with Senator Ross.