Thursday, 8 October 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Norris that he proposes to raise the following matter on the Adjournment: The need for the Minister for Education and Science to review as a matter of...
- Order of Business (68 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Public Transport Regulation Bill 2009 - Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and adjourn at 2 p.m., if not previously...
- Public Transport Regulation Bill 2009: Committee Stage (Resumed) (28 speeches)
Section 28, as amended, agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- School Capitation Grants (23 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator Bacik.
- Foyle River Development (6 speeches)
I assume the Minister of State, Deputy Andrews, is also taking the second Adjournment matter. With due respect to him, I was anxious that the relevant Minister would be present because this is a...