Wednesday, 7 October 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that she proposes to raise the following matter on the Adjournment: The need for the Minister for Education and Science to clarify if...
- Order of Business (98 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Industrial Relations (Amendment) Bill 2009 — Second Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 2 p.m.,...
- Industrial Relations (Amendment) Bill 2009: Second Stage (Resumed) (5 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2009: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Planning and Development Act 2000, to amend the Transport (Railway Infrastructure) Act 2001, and to provide for related matters.
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2009: Second Stage (47 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Public Transport: Motion (32 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, noting: that the continued provision of public rural transport links is essential to the social and economic health of rural life; the withdrawal of these services...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects (6 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach and welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Finneran. I hope he can help me to achieve my goal this evening by liaising with his colleague, the Minister for Education and...
- Natural Heritage Areas (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I recognise that he is from the midlands and is probably familiar with the area to which I refer. The Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy...
- Water Quality (3 speeches)
This issue relates to water quality in west Donegal. While County Donegal has 27 water supply schemes, two schemes, the Rosses regional and Gortahork-Falcarragh, are badly affected by defective...