Thursday, 24 September 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Pearse Doherty that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: An gá leis an Aire Gnóthaí Pobail, Tuaithe agus...
- Order of Business (57 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Public Transport Regulation Bill 2009 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, with spokespersons having...
- Public Transport Regulation Bill 2009: Second Stage (29 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Cúrsaí Gaeilge agus Gaeltachta (11 speeches, 1 comment)
Seasaim chun aird an Teach a dhíriú ar na moltaí i dtuarascáil an bord snip nua maidir leis an Ghaeilge agus an Ghaeltacht. Ba mhaith liom go mhíneodh an Aire Stáit, an Teachta Curran, an...
- Medical Cards (9 speeches)
I raise this matter because it has been brought to my attention that the HSE plans to centralise the processing of all applications for medical cards in Dublin. A pilot project has been...
- Legislative Programme (7 speeches)
This motion relates to the Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009 rushed through this House on 14 July, at which time we had a long debate on the need for proper examination and thorough vetting...