Wednesday, 23 September 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (3 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Denis O'Donovan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (138 speeches)
Before starting the Order of Business, I wish to acknowledge the sad passing of former Seanad colleagues Willie Kenneally, Joe Doyle, Nuala Fennell and Dominic Murphy. I will be in contact with...
- Allocation of Time: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That in each sitting until the adjournment of the Seanad for the Christmas recess the Leader of the House be called to reply to the Order of Business no later than 55 minutes after the...
- Industrial Relations (Amendment) Bill 2009: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to make further and better provision for promoting harmonious relations between workers and employers, to amend and extend the Industrial Relations Acts 1946 to 2004, to...
- Industrial Relations (Amendment) Bill 2009: Second Stage (10 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- The Economy: Statements (71 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy Mansergh.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Water Pollution (7 speeches)
In 1985 a public consultation was carried out in Bantry, my home town, on a new regional water scheme. In 1989 the council had carried out significant works for that scheme in terms of acquiring...