Tuesday, 9 June 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Resignation of Member (3 speeches)
Is mian liom a chur in iúl don Teach gur toghadh an Seanadóir Alan Ó Ceallaigh ina Chomhalta de Pharliaimint na hEorpa agus, dá réir sin, de bhun alt 11 den Acht um Thoghcháin do...
- Order of Business (240 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Companies (Amendment) Bill 2009 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business; and No. 2, Aviation (Preclearance) Bill 2009 -...
- Companies (Amendment) Bill 2009: Report and Final Stages (31 speeches)
I remind Senators that they may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of the amendment, who may reply to discussion on the amendment. Amendments Nos. 1 and 8 are related and will...
- Aviation (Preclearance) Bill 2009: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to give effect to an Agreement entered into between the Government of Ireland and the Government of the United States of America relating to the provision of preclearance...
- Aviation (Preclearance) Bill 2009: Second Stage (7 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."