Thursday, 18 June 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Cecilia Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (137 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Financial Services (Deposit Guarantee Scheme) Bill 2009 - all Stages, and No. 2, earlier signature motion. It is proposed that No. 1 shall be taken at the...
- Financial Services (Deposit Guarantee Scheme) Bill 2009: Second Stage (18 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Financial Services (Deposit Guarantee Scheme) Bill 2009: Motion for Earlier Signature (3 speeches)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in her request to the President to sign the Financial Services...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Animal Control Regulations (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter yet again. I thank the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Finneran, for...
- Schools Refurbishment (6 speeches)
I compliment Senator Cecilia Keaveney on an excellent contribution. The Minister's reply was also very interesting. Baylin national school, Athlone, currently has 127 pupils. In September 2009,...