Thursday, 25 June 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Corrigan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice,...
- Order of Business (200 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Financial Measures (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2009 - all Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, with the contributions of...
- Financial Measures (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2009: Second Stage (19 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Financial Measures (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2009: Committee Stage (29 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Financial Measure (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2009: Report and Final Stages (0 speeches)
Bill received for final consideration.
- Financial Measures (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2009: Motion for Earlier Signature (3 speeches)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Financial Measures...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Family Support Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for giving me the opportunity to raise this issue, and I thank the Minister of State for attending in the Chamber. I raise the issue with specific regard to the...
- Flood Relief (2 speeches)
This issue, which has received widespread news coverage over the last 36 hours or so, concerns the unprecedented flooding as a result of almost freak weather conditions in west Donegal, a...