Wednesday, 27 May 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Maria Corrigan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (79 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Companies (Amendment) Bill 2009 — Committee Stage, resumed; No. 2, Statements on the Report of the Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse; and No. 34, motion 30...
- Companies (Amendment) Bill 2009: Committee Stage (Resumed) (40 speeches)
- Report of the Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse: Statements (120 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Education and Science to the House.
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Monageer Report: Motion (35 speeches)
I move: That the Monageer report in full be referred to the Joint Committee on Health and Children for the committee's consideration both of the substance of the report and to determine whether...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for the opportunity to raise this issue of funding for young people with intellectual disability who will be leaving school at the end of next month. There was...
- Schools Building Projects (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this issue. I thank the Minister for coming to the House to give Members an update on the position with Scoil Bhríde, Rathdowney. The...
- Communications Masts (4 speeches)
This is turning into a bit of a Laois love-in and I am quite happy to participate in such an event. I welcome the Minister of State, who has been in and out of the Chamber very busily and very...