Thursday, 14 May 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Frances Fitzgerald that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (130 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the European Asylum Support Office, back from committee, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, Adoption Bill 2009...
- European Asylum Support Office: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option, provided by Article 3 of the fourth Protocol set out in the Treaty of Amsterdam, to notify the President of the...
- Adoption Bill 2009: Report Stage (Resumed) (217 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 6:
- Industrial Development Bill 2008 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil]: Report and Final Stages (10 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 113, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Pre-school Services (4 speeches, 4 comments)
I am grateful for the opportunity to raise the issue of the need for the Minister for Health and Children to outline to the House the details of the way the Government scheme to provide a child...