Thursday, 7 May 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator John Paul Phelan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business (126 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Companies (Amendment) Bill 2009 - Second Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, with spokespersons having 15 minutes and all...
- Companies (Amendment) Bill 2009: Second Stage (Resumed) (27 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Education Funding (7 speeches)
I want to give a few moments of my time to Senator Twomey.
- Hospital Services. (4 speeches)
I know Senator John Paul Phelan will support me fully on this issue. I want the Minister of State, Deputy Kelleher, in his reply on behalf of the Minister for Health and Children, Deputy Harney,...
- Rural Environment Protection Scheme (2 speeches)
This motion relates to the rural environment protection scheme, REPS, which is designed to reward farmers for carrying out farming activities in an environmentally friendly manner and to bring...