Tuesday, 26 May 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Arts, Sport and...
- Order of Business (52 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the appointment of the Ombudsman and No. 2, motion recommending Ms Emily O'Reilly for appointment by the President to be the Information...
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose the suspension of the House until 3.50 p.m. as the Minister of State has been delayed. I apologise to the House.
- Reappointment of Ombudsman and Information Commissioner: Motions (11 speeches)
No. 2, motion re the appointment of the Information Commissioner, will be taken with No. 1 for the purpose of the debate.
- National Asset Management Agency: Statements (51 speeches)
Senators will be very familiar with the context and background to today's debate. An unparalleled period of instability and loss of confidence in financial markets has been the driver of a...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- School Curriculum (4 speeches)
The last time I raised this issue was in December 2007. The issue is the sub-committee on education and the arts under the Arts Act 2003. I was Chairman of the Committee on Arts, Sport,...