Tuesday, 28 April 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Buttimer that, on the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht...
- Order of Business. (145 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the Association for Criminal Justice Research and Development Report on Minorities and the Criminal Justice System, to be taken at the conclusion of...
- Visit of Sri Lankan Delegation (1 speech)
Before proceeding with the Order of Business, I welcome the Minister for Education and Training from Sri Lanka and his party in the Distinguished Visitors Gallery.
- Order of Business (Resumed) (2 speeches)
Senator Frances Fitzgerald has moved an amendment to the Order of Business: "That a debate on job creation, job protection and training be taken today." Is the amendment being pressed?
- Association for Criminal Justice Research and Development Report: Statements (6 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to contribute to this debate. I want to preface my remarks on the report we are debating with some more general comments on integration matters as this is the first...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- National Drugs Strategy (4 speeches)
I thank the Chair for allowing me to raise this issue. I thank the Minister of State for coming in to deal with the issue of drug rehabilitation facilities outside Dublin. It must be...
- Schools Building Projects (11 speeches)
I welcome to the House the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Science, Deputy Haughey.