Thursday, 23 April 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fitzgerald that she proposes to raise the following matter on the adjournment: The need for the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs to outline...
- Order of Business (154 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the time limit for the Order of Business, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of Order of Business; and No. 2, statements on the framework for the...
- Order of Business: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, in each sitting until the adjournment of the Seanad for the Summer recess, the Leader of the House be called to reply to the Order of Business no later than 55 minutes after the...
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Programme: Statements (19 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Áine Brady, to the House and wish her the very best of luck in her new portfolio.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Care of the Elderly (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Curran, to the House and wish him well.