Thursday, 9 April 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Cecilia Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport to make...
- Order of Business (90 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re 2009 allocation to the Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund, back from committee, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No....
- Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2009: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Order in draft: Horse and Greyhound Racing Fund Regulations 2009, a copy of which Order in draft was laid before Seanad Éireann on 6 April 2009.
- Supplementary Budget Statement 2009: Statements (149 speeches)
I welcome to the House the Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy Mansergh.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Cross-Border Projects (3 speeches)
I know I have raised this matter with regard to Magilligan on previous occasions but the situation has changed slightly. The Secretary of State, Sean Woodward, confirmed to me that a decision...