Thursday, 27 November 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Cecilia Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Social...
- Order of Business (112 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re Council framework decision on combating terrorism, back from committee, to be taken without debate; and No. 2, Cluster Munitions and Anti-Personnel Mines...
- Council Framework Decision on Combating Terrorism: Motion (28 speeches)
No. 1 is a motion re Council framework decision on combating terrorism.
- Visit of Hungarian Delegation (1 speech)
Before proceeding with the Business of the House, I wish, on my own behalf and on behalf of the Members of Seanad Éireann, to offer a Céad Míle Fáilte, a most sincere welcome, to a...
- Cluster Munitions and Anti-Personnel Mines Bill 2008: Committee and Remaining Stages (83 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Tax and Social Welfare Codes (7 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this issue. While the matter I raise does not come within the remit of the Minister of State, Deputy Peter Power, he will find it as...
- Local Government Funding (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. The matter I raise in this debate is the need for the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government to address the financial crisis that is...