Thursday, 20 November 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (4 speeches)
I have notice from Senator Leyden that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children to...
- Order of Business (108 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Harbours (Amendment) Bill 2008 — Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to adjourn not later than 1.30 p.m., if...
- Stem-Cell Research (Protection of Human Embryos) Bill 2008: First Stage. (3 speeches)
I move: That leave be given to introduce a Bill entitled Stem-Cell Research (Protection of Human Embryos) Bill 2008.
- Harbours (Amendment) Bill 2008: Committee Stage (Resumed) (20 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Live Register (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Mary Wallace, to the House. This is an important motion. In the past ten years County Mayo has seen the greatest...
- Ambulance Service (5 speeches)
Thank you, a Chathaoirligh, for allowing this motion on the Adjournment. I apologise to the Minister of State for arriving late, but I was expecting a vote on the Harbours (Amendment) Bill 2008....