Thursday, 6 November 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator John Paul Phelan that he proposes to raise the following matter on the Adjournment: The need for the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform to indicate his...
- Order of Business (48 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Harbours (Amendment) Bill 2008 — Committee Stage (Resumed) and the House to adjourn no later than 2.30 p.m.
- Harbours (Amendment) Bill 2008: Committee Stage (Resumed) (34 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Residency Permits. (8 speeches)
Recent cases concerning delays in the processing of long-term residency permit applications have been brought to my attention. In one case, a girl from my area has been six years resident in...
- Support Services Grants. (9 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Senator Ross.
- Employment Rights (6 speeches)
Senator Quinn on the Order of Business raised the matter of sharing time on this matter. If he comes in, I will share time with him. This issue is the need for the Tánaiste and Minister for...