Thursday, 10 July 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Cecilia Keaveney that on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (198 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Intoxicating Liquor Bill 2008 — Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business; and No. 2, Statements on the fishing...
- Intoxicating Liquor Bill 2008: Committee Stage (291 speeches)
- Intoxicating Liquor Bill 2008: Report and Final Stages (83 speeches)
I remind Senators that amendments must be seconded and only the Senator moving the amendment has a right to reply to the Minister's response. Amendments No. 1 to 3, inclusive, may be taken...
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business. I ask for all-party agreement to defer the statements on the fishing industry.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Harbours and Piers (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me raise this matter on the Adjournment. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Killeen, to the House. It is good that the Minister of State with...
- Teaching Qualifications (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire. I draw the House's attention to an anomaly and inequity that currently exists with regard to an allowance payable, or not payable as the case may be, to holders of...
- Hospital Services (4 speeches)
I have sought a number of times to have this matter discussed on the Adjournment. I am glad I will today, the last sitting day of the Seanad this session, receive a response from the Department...