Thursday, 3 July 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Pearse Doherty that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business (144 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I would like to acknowledge the very welcome news today of the rescue of Ingrid Betancourt. It was wonderful to hear it on the news this morning and I...
- Nuclear Test Ban Bill 2006: Committee and Remaining Stages (16 speeches)
I welcome the Minster of State, Deputy Michael Kitt.
- Chemicals Bill 2008: Second Stage (16 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Chemicals Bill 2008: Committee and Remaining Stages (10 speeches)
Sections 1 to 11, inclusive agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Waste Management (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for the opportunity to raise this issue that is important at a national level and at a local level to the people of Rathcoole. I am delighted to raise the Government's...
- Third Level Charges. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I call on the Minister for Education and Science to ensure the proper dispersion of the student services charge by higher education institutions...
- Nursing Homes Repayment Scheme (4 speeches)
While I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Haughey, who is an able Deputy, I wish to put on record my disappointment that while three matters are being raised on the Adjournment, only one...