Thursday, 20 March 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Shane Ross that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (99 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, motion re address to the Seanad by distinguished persons, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, Motor Vehicle (Duties...
- Address to Seanad Éireann by the President of the European Parliament: Motion (3 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann agrees with the recommendation of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges that, in accordance with the provisions for the address to Seanad Éireann by...
- Motor Vehicle (Duties and Licences) Bill 2008: Committee and Remaining Stages (28 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Health Services (4 speeches)
In the spirit of goodwill being expressed by all parties in the House, I do not doubt that the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government will accede to my request in a fit of...
- Schools Building Projects (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister for coming to the House to hear this issue on behalf of the Minister for Education and Science. The issue is related to a 2005 application by Gaeilscoil Philib Barún in...
- Physical Education Facilities (7 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator Doherty.