Thursday, 13 March 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Pearse Doherty that, on the motion of the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education...
- Order of Business (147 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion to amend the orders of reference of the Joint Committee on the Constitutional Amendment on Children; No. 2, Finance Bill 2008 — Committee and Remaining...
- Joint Committee on the Constitutional Amendment on Children: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, notwithstanding the Order of 22 November 2007, requesting that the Joint Committee on the Constitutional Amendment on Children examine the Twenty-Eighth Amendment of...
- Finance Bill 2008 (Certified Money Bill): Committee Stage. (38 speeches)
- Request to Move Adjournment of the Seanad under Standing Order 30 (3 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Alan Kelly regarding a motion that he wishes to raise under Standing Order 30. I ask the Senator to give notice of the motion before I give my ruling.
- Finance Bill 2008 (Certified Money Bill): Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (44 speeches)
- Finance Bill 2008 (Certified Money Bill): Motion for Earlier Signature (3 speeches)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the Commission constituted as provided in...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects (4 speeches)
The matter I have placed on the Adjournment is the need for the Minister for Education and Science to publish a complete list of all school projects in the building programme together with...
- Health Services (9 speeches)
I wish to raise the matter of the need for the Minister for Health and Children to outline if the Government is fully committed to providing funding for the operation of the CT scanner that has...
- Home Births (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. The matter I am raising on the Adjournment concerns the future of the domiciliary birth service, which is more commonly known as the home birth...