Wednesday, 12 March 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jim Walsh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport to...
- Order of Business (77 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Finance Bill 2008 — Second Stage; No. 2 Passports Bill 2007 — Committee Stage; and No. 3, Private Members' Bill, Protection of Employees (Agency Workers)(No....
- Finance Bill 2008: Second Stage (41 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Passports Bill 2007: Committee Stage (83 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Protection of Employees (Agency Workers) (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for the protection of agency workers, to require the principle of equal treatment to be applied in respect of their employment, to make provision for the...
- Protection of Employees (Agency Workers) (78 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." On behalf of the Labour Party, I am delighted to introduce the Protection of Employees (Agency Workers)(No. 2) Bill. This is an exceptionally...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Air Accident Investigations (3 speeches)
The report adopted on the Aer Lingus Viscount aircraft which crashed off Tuskar Rock in 1968 was taken up in the lifetime of the previous Dáil and Seanad. I believe Deputy Mary O'Rourke was the...
- Voluntary Housing Scheme (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for giving me the opportunity to raise this matter on the Adjournment. I welcome the Minister of State to the House to respond to this issue, namely, the need for the...