Tuesday, 28 November 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ulick Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business (152 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Prisons Bill 2006 — Committee Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 6 p.m.; and No. 2, Energy (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2006...
- Prisons Bill 2006: Committee Stage (148 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Energy (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2006: Second Stage (24 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
Rural Transport Services.
- Rural Transport Services. (4 speeches)
I am pleased the Cathaoirleach allowed me to raise this matter on the Adjournment. I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Gallagher, for coming to the House to reply to it. I have a great...
- Home-School Liaison Scheme. (4 speeches)
I apologise for my late arrival. I believed the previous business was to conclude at 8 o'clock. My motion refers to the need for the Minister for Education and Science to rescind her decision to...
- Accident and Emergency Services. (12 speeches)
I wish the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Science, Deputy de Valera, well in her pending retirement.