Thursday, 2 November 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Dooley that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment, Heritage...
- Order of Business (72 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, a motion agreed by the Committee on Procedure and Privileges which sets out the arrangements for the address by the European Union ambassador to the United States,...
- Address by EU Ambassador to the United States: Motion (1 speech)
The motion I am moving differs slightly from that on today's Order Paper, as the words "; and normal business will resume at 2.30 p.m." have been added to it. I move: That Seanad Éireann agrees...
- Disability Act 2005 Sectoral Plans: Statements (11 speeches)
Motions seeking the approval of six sectoral plans under the Disability Act 2005 were presented to Dáil Éireann and Seanad Éireann on 17 and 18 October 2006 respectively. These motions were...
- Child Care (Amendment) Bill 2006: Committee Stage (54 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
- Social Housing. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Education and Science to the House, although my question does not relate to her Department. I hope she will pass on my concerns to the Minister of State, Deputy Noel...