Thursday, 9 November 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Terry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Finance to introduce an...
- Order of Business (71 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, a motion which extends the time for the Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights to consider the report of the Independent Commission of...
- Report of Independent Commission of Inquiry: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, notwithstanding the order of 5 July, 2006, requesting the Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights, or a sub-committee thereof, to consider,...
- Patents (Amendment) Bill 1999: Committee and Remaining Stages (33 speeches)
Sections 1 to 5, inclusive agreed to.
- Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Bill 2006: Order for Committee Stage (1 speech)
I move: "That Committee Stage be taken now."
- Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Bill 2006: Committee Stage (95 speeches)
Amendment No. 1 not moved.
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
- Pension Provisions. (3 speeches)
Five minutes should be long enough for the Minister of State, Deputy Parlon, to catch his breath. I thank him for coming to the House to reply to this matter. I urge the Minister for Finance to...