Wednesday, 19 May 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (17 speeches)
Before calling on the Leader, I will make a statement for the information of the House on the proceedings of the motion moved by Senator Mansergh last Wednesday. I will not allow the statement to...
- Order of Business. (49 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, a referral motion whereby the subject matter of motion No. 12 on today's Order Paper is being referred to the Oireachtas Joint Committee on Justice, Equality,...
- Treaty of Amsterdam: Motions. (2 speeches)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion, provided by Article 1.11 of the Treaty of Amsterdam, to take part in the adoption of...
- Autism Services: Statements (Resumed). (25 speeches)
I welcome the Minister and thank the Leader for facilitating this debate on autism. The issue of autism was discussed previously in the House. In the light of some of the decisions made by...
- Financial Services Industry: Statements. (11 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to address the House. During the past two weeks we have seen what is perhaps a first test of the new regulatory structure for financial services that was put in place...
- Interpretation Bill 2000: Second Stage. (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Good Friday Agreement: Motion. (56 speeches)
On a point of order, can we start before the Minister is present?