Friday, 7 May 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Terry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Order of Business. (61 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2004, Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business until 3 p.m., with the contributions of Members not to exceed...
- Electoral (Amendment) Bill 2004: Second Stage. (18 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
- Health Board Services. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Gallagher, for remaining in the House to consider this Adjournment matter on the need for a primary health care centre in Mulhuddart. I raised this issue...